Wednesday 5 August 2015

MAC 134 Large Powder Brush Review

This brush is very pricey. 

There are so many dupes out there and they are pretty affordable as well.

I only bought this because I wanted to have a powder brush from MAC. 

The buffing brush from Real Techniques seems to a better job at being a powder brush than this brush does. {my personal opinion}

Anyways I don't really have much to talk about this brush.

It's just like the other powder brushes out there. Nothing new about it except for the fact that it has an angled shape that can help you contour your face.

It doesn't shed. 

It picks up a fairly good amount of product at once so you don't have to go back and forth to pick more product up.

I use this brush to apply translucent powder.

Since it isn't too dense i wouldn't suggest you to use it to apply a powder foundation.






No comments:

Post a Comment